Terms of Hire
D K Enterprise rents the equipment listed herein to the Renter subject to the conditions of this agreement. In consideration, the Renter agrees to the following:
1. Agreement consists of all the conditions on this page.
2. Renter acquires no rights other than the right to use the equipment according to this agreement.
3. With the exception of ordinary wear, the Renter will return the equipment in the same condition as received.
4. Renter will remove/clean the equipment of any spillages and/or spatters (e.g. paint or other sticky or adhesive substances) that may have been dropped on the equipment during rental. Renter agrees to pay D K Enterprise for cleaning the equipment if such spillages and/or spatters have not been removed from the equipment prior to return at the end of the rental period.
5. Renter is responsible for, and will replace during the course of rental, any hydraulic hoses that are damaged or break. Renter agrees to pay D K Enterprise for replacing, including expenses incurred by D K Enterprise, any damaged or broken hydraulic hoses if equipment returned with damaged or broken hydraulic hoses at the end of the rental period.
6. The equipment will be inspected in our workshop following collection/return and any damages or loss will be charged to the Renter following inspection.
7. Renter agrees to pay to D K Enterprise the cost of replacing, including expenses incurred by D K Enterprise, any tyres damaged during the rental period.
8. Renter will report fully any and all incidents during the period of rental to D K Enterprise.
9. Renter agrees to pay to D K Enterprise the agreed daily rental rate.
10. Any loss or damage to the equipment that occurs whilst equipment is on hire to the Renter, Renter agrees to pay to D K Enterprise the amount of such loss or damage, including expenses incurred by D K Enterprise to restore the equipment to general rental use. It is the responsibility of the Renter to ensure he has the appropriate insurance in place to cover any such damage.
11. D K Enterprise does not provide any liability coverage for the Renter against claims which may arise from the use of equipment. Renter further agrees to defend and indemnify D K Enterprise and employees, from any and all liabilities and costs of defence of any damages arising in any manner whatsoever incurred during, or in any way incidental to, the rental use, or operation of the equipment rented herein, arising out of and through any negligent act or omission by the Renter. It is the responsibility of the Renter to ensure he has the appropriate insurance in place to cover any such claims.
12. Renter represents that he or she is age 18 or older or if under age 18, has established parental or sponsored acceptance of responsibility for the acts of a minor or dependent child. Renter further represents that the information provided for identification is true and accurate.
13. Renter agrees that regardless of any verbal agreements or promises, absolutely no additions, modifications, deletions, or amendments to this rental contract will have any effect whatsoever unless specifically included herein in writing and signed by the parties thereto.